Come and get involved with Hot Bikram Yoga's Run Club, open to students of all yoga and running abilities.
Any burning questions? Here are our FAQs.
But don’t be shy! Our fully trained teachers and friendly receptionists are always there to help. Let them know of any questions you have and they will steer you in the right direction.
We are always more than happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Bikram Yoga?
- I'm new to your studios, what do I need to know?
- Why the heat?
- I'm on an Intro Offer, can I come to every class?
- Do I need to stay in the room for the full class?
- Why the 20 day intro pass rather than a drop-in for first class?
- What is a Beginner Workshop and why should I attend?
- Will it keep me fit, is it cardiovascular & can I lose weight?
- What are the benefits of Bikram Yoga?
- What if I've never tried yoga before?
- Are there any studio rules I should be aware of?
- Do you have showers?
- How busy are classes?
- What if I'm not flexible?
- Do I have to be fit?
- Am I too old?
- Can I practice if I am pregnant?
- Can I bring my children to class?
- How do I book?
- How long do the classes last?
- What if I am late for class?
- Do I need to drink a lot before and after class?
- Should I eat before class?
- What should I wear?
- What do I need for class and are there lockers?
- Is it important to learn from a certified instructor?
- What's the difference between your 90 and 60 minute class?
- I'm totally new, can I come to a shorter class?